Many people hear the word “bacteria” and automatically make a negative association. But, in fact, there are good forms of bacteria that live in our bodies that are required for proper life function. Also called microorganisms, the bacteria you find in probiotic health and beauty products in Humble, TX provide a number of health benefits.
Why you should try probiotics
There are so many reasons why you should buy health and beauty products in Humble, TX containing these miraculous microorganisms. You will be amazed at how probiotics can help you feel your best in so many different ways:
- Digestive health: One of the main advantages to incorporating probiotics into your diet is how it improves your digestive health. The good microorganisms in probiotics help restore the balance of bacteria found throughout your digestive tract. An imbalance may cause allergies, digestive problems, obesity and mental health issues.
- Mental health: Study after study shows a direct correlation between gut health and mental health. We’ve all experienced a bad mood resulting from having not eaten in a while. That is a small-scale version of what happens when the bacteria in your digestive system is imbalanced. Daily intake of probiotics can address depression, anxiety and stress.
- Heart and cholesterol: Your digestive system naturally creates cholesterol to use in bile, which helps break down food. But we also ingest cholesterol and end up with high levels of LDL and increased blood pressure. Probiotics contain certain types of bacteria that help break down bile, and this reduces the amount of cholesterol in your system.
- Immune system: When harmful bacteria forms in your digestive tract, probiotics are there to fight off any infection with the good microorganisms your body needs. Research also found that some probiotic strains increase production of natural antibodies that can help with urinary tract and respiratory infections.
- Weight loss: Certain types of probiotics, such as Lactobacillus rhamnosus, have been found to assist people who are trying to drop some extra pounds. You have to incorporate probiotics into your weight loss regimen carefully, though, because some strains may cause weight gain.
On top of all of these reasons, probiotics are often recommended by health care professionals when patients suffer from Crohn’s disease, eczema, dairy allergies, irritable bowel syndrome, vaginal infections, ulcers and even the recurrence of bladder cancer. Incorporating probiotics into your daily routine can make a significant impact on your overall wellness and health.
Before you start buying all of the health and beauty products in Humble, TX that have “probiotics” on the label, consult wellness experts who can steer you in the right direction. For more than 15 years, A Gift of Health has helped people in our community find the right products to meet their needs and improve their health.
Furthermore, our staff can provide additional services such as iridology, biofeedback scans, consultations, hair mineral analysis, whole-body vibration therapy and much more to pinpoint your exact health needs. Reach out to us today to discuss adding probiotics and other supplements to your diet.